A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Naughty Gnomes is a 2D Puzzle game.
Your nose has been stolen by damn gnomes. Retrieve it by hitting all gnomes with cake.
HOW TO PLAY:
You will see a box on the floor indicating your throwing direction and origin. Press and hold MOUSE1 to load up your throw and wait until your target tile is marked. Then, release MOUSE1 to throw. Throwing the cakes is tile-based, and you have limited range, so don't waste any precious cakes! On impact, the cakes' explosion will spread to each adjacent tile (kinda like bomberman!). If a Gnome is hesitating to come out of a corner, try scaring him out with your party horn (MOUSE2)
- W,A,S,D or Arrow Keys : Move
- MOUSE: Aim
- press MOUSE1: Load Cake
- release MOUSE1: Throw Cake
- MOUSE2: Use Party Horn
Java 8 required to play!
- Fixed issue on Mac and Linux that was caused when the "Arial" font was not installed
- Improved performance of the confetti particle effect
- Fixed an issue with the shadow boxes blocking the "winning" spotlight
- Adjusted the cooldowns of the "cake-throw" and "partyhorn" ability
- Implemented the possibility to skip the tutorial text by hitting "SPACE"
- Added the "partyhorn" ability to the hud
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.